- Combined 32/64 bit version, supports Win 98SE/ME/2k/XP/MCE/2003/XP64 and Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8.x x86/x64
- This is mostly a bug fix release on top of 2.11 with no significant new functionality
Changes since version 2.11:
- Fix: Exception in background thread.
- Fix: Long application startup time and, on occasion, device sample rate range demotion.
- Fix: Outputs may remain unavailable if there is more than one output device active.
- Workaround: Blue Screen “stdriver64.sys” / all devices marked “Beyond Logic” inside 32 bit host under 64-bit Windows. Caused by third party audio capture software, even after uninstalling said software. The workaround is part of the ASIO4ALL installer, meaning you may have to re-run the installer, should the problem occur at any later time.